Expired on: Mar 15, 2023
To handle electrical cabling and installation work in existing buildings and new constructions.
- Study and understand electrical and ELV wiring diagrams and layout drawings related to projects
- Identify intended locations of equipment and cable endpoints at the site, based on information provided in the drawings
- Decide on the best pathways for cables, in consultation with the system designer, client and other contractors
- Install PVC casing and conduit for electrical and ELV cables, paying due regard to minimum bend radius of the cables
- Install wall boxes for sockets and switches
- Install cables in casing and/or conduit
- Document all work done, including details of equipment and materials used
- At least 3 years of documented experience in a job with responsibilities similar to those listed above
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent certification as an electrician
- Should be skilled at both embedded and surface cable laying techniques using appropriate power tools
- Ability to work neatly and safely to internationally accepted standards is essential
- Should be willing to travel to project sites throughout Sri Lanka
- Possession of a driving/riding license and overseas work experience would be added qualifications
- Experience in installing ELV cables and equipment (AV / CCTV / data) would be an advantage
Attractive negotiable remuneration package awaits the right candidate who can work to our high standards.
Applications can be submitted via the online form, email or WhatsApp.
Job Type: Part Time
Job Location: Colombo Nugegoda Sri Lanka
Sorry! This job has expired.