Audio Matrix Controller
For advanced multi-zone music and paging systems
Features & Specifications
The Audac MTX48 features 4 balanced stereo line-level outputs on Phoenix (Euroblock) connectors with independent bass and treble controls. It has 2 balanced XLR microphone inputs with priority function, phantom power and 3-band tone control. 4 stereo line-level RCA inputs are provided to which line-level music source such as CD-players, FM tuners or MP3 players can be connected. A total of 6 inputs, any of which can be routed to any of the 4 outputs via the multi-functional front panel controls, built-in web interface, free AUDAC Touch™ app for Android/iOS or optionally available wall panels. The wall panels can be connected with 4-pair twisted cable to the four RJ45 ports on the rear panel (one for each output zone).
An Ethernet port provides connectivity to a LAN for operating the MTX48 via the free mobile app or a web browser, while the RS232 port makes the MTX48 compatible with any home or industrial automation system supporting RS232.
A 24Vdc power input makes it possible to keep the MTX running on battery power if the mains power fails.
Built-in PFL (Pre Fade Listen) speaker with level control allows each output signal to be independently monitored without the need for headphones.
- 1-year standard carry-in warranty against manufacturing defects for online and in-store purchases
- 2-year extended on-site warranty against manufacturing defects when installed by Audissey as part of a complete solution
Online Ordering & Delivery
- Online payments are processed on behalf of Audissey by PayHere. PayHere does not share your credit card or bank details with us.
- Delivery to your door is completely free for all online orders with a delivery address in Sri Lanka. Please allow 24~48 hours for delivery.
- We also ship to the Maldives (Audac, Caymon and Procab products only). Please contact us with details of your requirement.