To install IP CCTV Systems and Local Area Networks in existing buildings and new constructions.
- Study and understand schematic diagrams and layout drawings related to CCTV and networking projects
- Identify intended locations of equipment and cable endpoints at the site, based on information provided in the drawings
- Terminate cable ends with RJ45 plugs and/or keystone sockets
- Test terminated cables for correct pin-to-pin continuity
- Install weather-proof junction boxes and PoE cameras
- Install PoE network switches and network video recorders in rack cabinets
- Install indoor and outdoor Wi-Fi Access Points
- Document all work done, including details of equipment and materials used
- Visit completed project sites as required and independently attend to routine maintenance and breakdowns
You will NOT be expected to configure or program equipment as part of your duties. However, if you demonstrate the aptitude to do so, you will be provided the opportunity, along with appropriate training and added benefits.
- At least 3 years of documented experience in a job with responsibilities similar to those listed above
- NVQ Level 3 or equivalent certification in a relevant field
- Ability to work neatly and safely to internationally accepted standards
- Should be skilled at using appropriate hand and power tools
- Should be willing to travel to project sites throughout Sri Lanka
- Possession of a driving/riding license and overseas work experience would be added qualifications
Attractive negotiable remuneration package awaits the right candidate who can work to our high standards.