The CA4 Kit is designed for easy installation and use, it features a rack-mountable 1U chassis, Class D digital amplifiers, an RS-232 port for connection to home automation and control equipment, a 12 VDC mute trigger input, and a 12 VDC trigger output. The CA4 also features source grouping, all on, all off, and “party mode.”
Systems are scalable to support up to two CA4 controllers linked to make an eight-zone system with four sources. The included universal learning remote control is designed to work with the CA4 and up to four 3rd part music source devices, via IR pass-through from keypads to the CA4 and from there to the source equipment via IR emitters (four included).
To speed up wiring and reduce clutter, the CA4 uses an innovative wall port to connect the controller to the network of wiring that runs throughout the home. Four CAT-5 cables (included with kit) connect the CA4 to the wall port. From the wallport, CAT-5 and speaker wiring is run to each zone. This design allows a home to be pre-wired and tested before the CA4 and source equipment is installed.
For system control, the all-new CA4-KP keypad lets you select between four sources and adjust bass, treble and loudness. The keypad is also used to set source grouping, all on, all off, and party mode. The CA4-KP features green backlighting, and includes an IR receiver and IR confirmation through an LED status indicator.
- 1 x CA4 controller with built-in class-D stereo amplifiers providing 2 x 15 watts per zone
- 4 x CA4-KP back-lit keypads with IR sensor (white)
- 1 x CA4-WP wallport (white)
- 1 x USRC universal system remote control
- 4 x IR emitters for remote control of source equipment via the CA4
- 4 x Cat-5 patch cables terminated in RJ45 connectors
- 4 x sets of source labels for the keypads
- 1 x pair of rack mounting ears
- 2 x power cords ( UK + EU)
- 1 x instruction manual (English)