To carry out component level diagnostics and repairs on audio and AV equipment.
- NVQ Level 3, equivalent or higher qualifications in electronics.
- Solid understanding of fundamental electrical and electronics principals.
- Should be adept at reading and understanding circuit diagrams and using modern test equipment.
- At least 3 years of documented work experience which includes repairing class AB and class D amps, switched mode power supplies and microprocessor-controlled equipment.
- Should be skilled at replacing SMDs.
Attractive negotiable salary and good long-term career prospects await the right candidate.